Friday, April 22, 2011

My Support Staff

I just had to post about how wonderful and supportive my husband is with my schooling.  This week has been a good example.  I had a few hundred pages to read this week, an exam to take, a short paper to write, lectures to watch, and a 7 page paper to write for my adult development class.  Let's just say that on Monday I was feeling more than overwhelmed. 
I managed to get almost everything done by yesterday afternoon.  When Nate came home from work he asked if I'd gotten my paper done yet.  It was the last thing I had to do and I had hardly started on it.  He immediately informed me that he was going to make dinner so that I could get to work. 
I was expecting macaroni and cheese or something equally as simple and quick, but my fabulous husband proceeded to whip up a delicious made from scratch meal.  We had lemon chicken with rice and a homemade pound cake with lemon icing for dessert.  I'm not gonna lie.  It was better than what I was going to make.  =) He even cleaned up the kitchen afterward. 
I'm so grateful for a husband who doesn't hesitate to jump in and help out when I need it.  There's no way I could do all this on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment