Monday, March 21, 2011

Getting Ahead

So, I've posted before about how my statistics modules are due on Wednesdays and I usually spend Monday and Tuesday cramming them in, right?  Well, I'm happy to report that I finally learned my lesson and got a head start on my stats work this week.  I finished it all up this morning and even did all my reading, discussions, and my quiz for my economics class as well.  It's a nice feeling. 
I figure I'll finish up my adult development and aging work by Wednesday and then get a jump on my next stats module as well.  It's definitely better than cramming it in at the last minute. I think I remember things better this way too without having to get through it as fast as possible. 
So here's to a week with a slower pace!  Hopefully I can stick with it and can the procrastinating for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment